- Material Category
- Highly durable stain-repellent textile
- Usage Applications
- Clothing for work, services, offices, schools, and nursing
- About the product
- TECHNOCLEAN™ is a textile that uses nanoalloy™ technology to greatly improve the ease with which stains can be removed. It is an environmentally friendly material that demonstrates high washing effectiveness even with reduced detergents and water. It can be washed not just in the home, but can also handle industrial laundering.
- Recommended points
- It is an eco-friendly material that offers excellent stain repellency, good wash durability, and reduces the water and detergent needed for washing. It can be used in a variety of workplaces where staining is a concern.
- · Stain repellent (ease of removing stains) · Good wash durability (home washing, industrial washing) · Demonstrates high wash effectiveness even with reduced amounts of water and detergent
- Functionality test
- Testing Method
We asked actual workers in the metal processing industry to wear and wash the work pants almost every day for about 2 months.
Although some stains remained on the TECHNOCLEAN™ treated fabric, it was significantly less stained than the untreated product.
Left: TECHNOCLEAN™ treated fabric,
Right: Untreated fabric
TECHNOCLEAN™ from Toray is a stain-repellent textile that uses nanoalloy technology to greatly improve the ease with which stains can be removed, not just in home washing, but also in industrial washing.
- · A new stain-repellent treatment that stops stains from sticking to the fabric and makes them easier to remove in the wash.
- · Reduces the amount of water/detergent used and the amount of time needed for washing.
- · Uses nanoalloy technology to greatly improve the ease with which stains can be removed. Can handle industrial washing.
TECHNOCLEAN™EX is also in development!
Achieves both a natural, soft texture
and high stain repellency!